- SQM 150
Ideal for two families who want to holiday together in contemporary alpine comfort, Chalet Galbert combines privacy with fantastic living spaces to be together. With stunning south-facing views of the mountain and valley and situated only three minutes walk from the lift station, you could not get a better location.
The chalet is split over three floors and all our double rooms have a super king size beds. On the top floor sits the master bedroom with south-facing balcony and en-suite bathroom, a large double bedroom with south-facing balcony, a children's bunk room with balcony and a shared bathroom.
The extensive middle floor is exclusively devoted to maximising the views from the beautifully appointed sitting room/dining room/kitchen. Open plan, and stretching over the entire building, this stunning room has four south-facing French doors leading onto its own private, south-facing balcony. On the north face there is a main entrance door, from the courtyard, with access into the kitchen area. The seating area has an extensive corner sofa, two arm chairs and a contemporary wood-burner. The long dining table seats 10 in comfort and the kitchen is designed for ease of use.
The bottom floor has a double bedroom (which can be made up as a super king size bed or split into twin beds), a well-appointed bathroom, a children's bunk room and a TV area in the hall. Utility facilities include a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Immediately outside the chalets there are a couple of parking spaces as well as a drop off area. Fortunately Vaujany has plenty of free parking close by for extra cars (much of it underground) and we can direct you it on arrival.
- Spacious open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Table seating for 10
- Luxury, hotel quality Super King double beds
- Supersoft 100% cotton percale bed linen – with beds made up prior to arrival
- Wood-burner, with logs provided
- Bluetooth music system
- Separate TV area with flat screen and DVD
- South-facing private balconies with amazing views
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Separate ski locker (shared) with bootwarmers
- 3 minutes walk from the lift station
- Sunday arrival and departure (can be flexible)
- Cleaning on departure included